The ViewSonic PA503XE offers impressive visual performance to improve presentations, ideal for use in small business meeting rooms and classrooms. Packed with 4000 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 contrast ratio, this projector is guaranteed to reproduce the finest of details regardless of the amount of ambient lighting present. ViewSonic exclusive SuperColor™ technology offers a wider range of displayable color for projected images with true-to-life color accuracy. Users can choose from 5 color modes, including standard, brightest, presentation, photo, and movie mode, to select the mode that best suits their needs based on their usage scenario. In addition, the energy-saving SuperEco mode of PA503XE reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 15,000 hours.
Users can choose different lamp mode to extend the lamp’s lifespan. When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode
- Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
- SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 70%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer
Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. PA503XE’s sleep timer allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Bright Images in Any Environment
4,000 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio guarantee the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
Choose from 5 unique preset viewing modes to provide the best settings for your usage:
- Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
- Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments.
- Standard Mode: Enhanced color, similar to that of a PC or Notebook.
- Photo Mode: Natural color for general viewing
- Movie Mode: Saturated color for a better movie watching experience in dark environments.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PA503XE’s HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
Advanced Image Correction
Vertical keystone allows you to correct and adjust distorted images with ease, making installation flexible.